The information below is provided to help you measure your Everbrite Direct front or back door.
Door openingsAll Everbrite Direct front doors open inwards whilst back doors open outwards. All hinges whether internal or external mounting are secured with snaphead anti-removable screws.
All diagrams are shown as though viewed from the outside of the building. The point of the red arrow indicates which edge of the door the hinges are mounted on.
Measuring and creating the door aperture
When creating the aperture for your new door, remember:
1. All sizes on this web site are in mm.
2. All our doors are 2100mm x 900mm plus or minus 2mm including the cill.
3. When measuring an existing aperture, always measure the brickwork, NOT the existing door.
4. The brick to brick aperture for the door must be 2110mm x 910mm to allow for sealing and clearance.
5. Always check the height and width of the brickwork opening in at least 3 places and use the SMALLEST measurement for each.